- glegrowisAsked on November 10, 2011 at 04:41 PM
- fxrAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 05:36 PM
Can you elaborate a little more on your query please? A basic example of exactly what you are trying achieve would help a lot.
- glegrowisAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 04:47 AMSorry,
What I meant was this. Can I use JotForm to create one form that when a person fills it out will send the email to one of my email address and make a second form that will email a different one of my email addresses?
- allanftdAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 09:51 AM
Yes this is very possible with JotForm. You can set up your forms so that each of them will send an email notification to different email addresses.
If you want a user to fill out 2 (or more) different forms one after the other, you can make use of the Custom URL option of the Thank You Page anduse the URL of your second JotForm form as the Custom URL. Here's how:
1) Click the Thank You button of your toolbar. Then select Custom URL in the Thank You Page Wizard.
2) Enter the URL of your custom Thank You Page (URL ofyour second JotForm form) then click Finish.
I hope you will find the above steps helpful. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
Thank you for using JotForm!