- CDICORPAsked on April 23, 2015 at 09:17 AM
What would be the best way to create a form where the user can keep adding more files, but attach a note to each file upload.
We do sign printing and our customers upload their artwork, but need to add notes to each upload. Right now they are either uploading them all at once and making comments, but it's hard to follow along or they are uploading one at a time but them we have multiple submissions for the same order.
- CharlieAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 11:58 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to add notes or comments per upload.
What I could recommend is that you add File Upload fields handling one file and add a comment field on it. Here's how I will do it.
1. Add the necessary fields, in my case I added File Upload field and a text area for the comments, then I divide each section or group of fields using the form collapse bar.
2. I then open the conditions wizard and choose the first option.
3. In the rule, when the "Add another?" check box is ticked, it will show the fields under the form collapse bar named "Copy2".
Here's the sample form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51124977336964
I hope that helps.