- SteveAsked on November 10, 2011 at 08:24 PM
Have you thought about making it possible for us to create a guestbook or "leave comment" form?
Is it possible?
- mathquizAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 09:02 PM
you can make any form even if it is not a template.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 01:54 AM
Presently No, it's not yet possible in JotForm but I'm sure this is already in our To Do list so we'll let you know once this feature will be implemented. Thank you for bringing us again this idea and have a great day!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 03:10 AM
In a sense, this can be possible but showing the results as a table listing:
To create an html table or grid listing report:
1. Go to My Forms then click on the form that you want to create a report of
2. Click the Reports button then click Add New Report
3. Choose HTML table or Grid Listing then click Next
4. Check/uncheck the fields that you want to show/hide, click Next
5. Copy the iframe codes provided
To insert the report's iframe codes onto your form:
1. Add a Free Text HTML field into your form. This can be found under the Power Tools option
2. Click the free text field, then click the HTML button in the toolbar
3. Paste the report's iframe codes into the HTML textarea
4. Save your form
Let us know how this works for you. Feel free to ask us if you have further qeustions. Thank you.