- EhabAsked on April 23, 2015 at 01:02 PM
Hi, is it possible to create an instant quote form to provide quotes directly when someone fills out the form and provides the necessary details? Please note there will be different options and different products with quantities.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 23, 2015 at 01:29 PM
This is definitely possible by assigning calculation values to your options:
Then totaling up the final tally using a calculation widget:
With this setup, you can have just about any sort of setup for determining your final quote.
If you have any trouble setting this up or any questions about how to setup something specifically, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- bibo1989Answered on April 24, 2015 at 07:11 AM
Hi, kindly access my profile and have a look at the form ''Title me'' to have an exact idea what sort of form I need
Fist I need to choose types of cards, next choose front and/or back, and then quantity to get a quote (each with different price).
I need to add a credit card payment method (I have an account) as well to allow users to choose and pay directly without getting back to me.
How do I do this?
Thanks in advance
- CarinaAnswered on April 24, 2015 at 10:51 AM
1. For this you can add calculation values to each of the options:
2. Then you must add the fields to the form calculation formula:
3. Add the payment processor, Paypal Pro, choose the option collect donations > get amount from "calculation field":
You can test it here:
You can clone the form to further inspection.
Let us know if we can assist you further.