- geminienergyAsked on April 27, 2015 at 10:54 AM
We have a form that we put together that seems to have errors. We aren't able to edit the forms at all. Once we click the edit submission button, it brings us to the form but it's blank, it doesn't show the information that was input by the person who filled out the form. The link to the blank form is attached, I would take a screen shot but you'd see the same form. You can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 858-939-1521 x 206
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 27, 2015 at 12:20 PM
Thank you for reporting it here.
We'll check this further and get back to you with our findings. Stay tuned!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 27, 2015 at 12:40 PM
I was able to figure out the problem. It was due to the time range field with time range duration set to "yes". This makes the form to malfunction that's why it is not populating the value on edit mode. I have now raised this to our developers for a resolution. You can set the time range duration to "no" for now if you want, this will somehow remedy the problem.
We'll let you know once this is resolve. Thanks!
- scoxAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 11:16 AM
I am having the same issue as the original poster. In my form http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52056921989972 the field week total hours calculates properly for the original submission. However when the submitted form is edited the calculation is wiped out.
- SammyAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 01:18 PM
Kindly try clearing your browser cache, I have cleared the forms cache for your account, After that try editing the submissions again.
- scoxAnswered on July 29, 2015 at 07:08 PM
No change - after editing the form data the calculation for total hours is wiped out.
To reproduce the problem in my form
1. Enter a week ending date (Only Saturdays are selectable)
2. Select 2nd Position for the type of Timecard Adjustment
3. In the filed 2nd Position Days Worked select a couple of days
4. Enter shift times for the days selected (the field Week Total Hours is showing the total of hours)
5. Submit the form
Go to Submissions and edit the submission data by adding a location and then submit. You will see the field Week Total Hours is now 0.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 30, 2015 at 01:12 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/623842