- scorradoAsked on April 27, 2015 at 01:21 PM
I am creating a Checklist form for assessing the appearance of our clinics. I would like to hide the calculation while the checklist is being used then send out a reply after it is submitted telling them their score. Preferably, I would like to have a personalized email automatically sent depending on their score. Example: If the tool score/calculation is above 80% the email would say, "Congratulations, your clinic scored a passing grade of 82%!" If it was below 80% then the email would say, "Sorry, your score of 72% does not pass, etc..."
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 27, 2015 at 02:27 PM
It is possible to send emails based on the score. All you need to add two different emails to be sent and conditions to send them.
1. Add new email autoresponders by clicking on Emails. Please refer the guide below to add new autoresponder.
2. Click on Conditions and select Send an Email after submission
3. Add the rules based on the score result and add the recipient email field where the email to be sent. Generally, the email field should be added automatically.
The conditions should look like as below :
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help!!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 27, 2015 at 02:42 PM