- treejimmyAsked on April 27, 2015 at 05:48 PM
How do I get my form to auto-populate with the correct time? I've set the correct timezone for my account....but that doesn't help
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 27, 2015 at 07:23 PM
Submission date/time is based on your account's time zone settings.
Here are the steps to change your time zone settings:
1. Login to your account.
2. Click on the person looking icon and then click on "Account"
3. In the account page, click on the "Settings" menu and then click on "edit" button:
4. Now you can select your timezone from the dropdown:
I see that you had already set your Timezone settings to America/Vancouver.
BUT what I could not find is, an existing submission data on your forms.
Have you deleted the submissions? I suggest you also do a test submission again on your form, and then let us check the Submission Date/Time if it properly follows your account Timezone settings.