- robertatlasmarketingAsked on April 27, 2015 at 05:49 PM
When I try to bring up the Infusionsoft integrations tab it does not populate: http://screencast.com/t/dMd0dIEnspi
What is the issue?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 27, 2015 at 07:12 PM
Although I could not reproduced the same issue on my Form Builder, indeed there were already some(and very minimal) users that reported an exactly similar problem on the Infusionsoft integration the other day.
But can you please try also this steps for a workaround.
1. Make sure you are currently logged in to your account athttp://www.jotform.com/login
2. Then, use the JotForm Infusionsoft App link
use the Get Now button to integrate.
I was able to make the integration work on my form using the described procedures.
Let us know how it works on your end.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 29, 2015 at 03:10 PM
I see in your email response that you had this resolved already and you mentioned it working already.
Please let us know if there are still issue.