- svenedelerAsked on April 28, 2015 at 05:45 AM
I am dead happy with your guys forms. You are doing an absolutly superb job. THanks a million
Just two quesions:
1) How do I change the subject of the email which I get when someone fills out the contact form. Please advice. Screenshot is attached.
2) Also, I do have multiple (3) Forms on one page where customers can order big quantities. However, If I test the forms and fill out all 3, only the first form submits the enquriy. I have tried cloning the forms and setting them up individually, but to no avail. Please advice on how I can fix this
This is the link to the website
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 28, 2015 at 10:41 AM
You can change the email subject in the email builder. Click the "Emails" button then select the notification.
The "Compose email" wizard will pops up. You can change the email subject here.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 28, 2015 at 10:47 AM
I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that I created a separate thread about your other question. This is the URL or link of the new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/560363
Thank you for understanding.