- ProcycleAsked on April 28, 2015 at 06:51 PM
I have been using the "other language" tool to offer my customer to choose from French or English when answering. So i've translated the form in the tool, one item by one.
Each time i translate the "title" "Introduction text" and the first " question category" it shows as translated on the tool, but online it is not. All the rest of the form is fully translated, but these items.
It's very much bothering me .. :(
- CharlieAnswered on April 29, 2015 at 12:24 AM
I assume this is the first 3 fields that are "Text" field type? I've cloned your form and it seems like the translations were not saved.
Here's my cloned form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51180772563961?. See if the translations were saved properly. You can also clone it and make some adjustments and I translated them incorrectly. Here's the guide on how to clone my form: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL.
You can also repeat the process of translating, here's what I did.
1. Click edit in "English".
2. Choose only 1 field to translate. Click save then save again.
3. Click the save button here and you'll see that the form will auto save, make sure that you let it finish loading.
4. You'll see a warning message, you can just ignore it. Close the window and check your form again, if it saves the translation you can repeat the process.
I hope that helps.
- CarinaAnswered on May 01, 2015 at 07:36 PM
I created a clone and translated some fields and the text fields are not being translated:
I forwarded this situation to our developers so they can analyse better this situation. Please accept our apologies for this situation.
We'll contact you via this thread as soon as we have more details.
Let us know if we can assist you further.