- mathquizAsked on November 12, 2011 at 08:09 PM
So, it is amazing i never noticed this before. I made a form witha Captcha
it seemed to work fine i used a re-captcha in my form.
Then i entered an incorrect value. I redirected me to http//www.jotform.com/submit.php
With the REGULAR CAPTCHA displayed. I clicked submit form ( which should have been validate in my form)
I reapetedly clicked and eventually the form submitted. After a few clicks it transfered to /server.php an d then to my submit url.
the caphcha provided NO extra security as long as a robot can reapetadly click a link it can easily bypass it.
Thiss is really weird because it never happeded before.
- shawnsmithAnswered on November 12, 2011 at 08:40 PM
I had the same problem with 2 of my forms.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 12, 2011 at 09:48 PM
Thank you for reporting this issue, I have this raised to our developers to check and further investigate, they will reply to this thread once they come up with solution. Thank you so much for your cooperation and have a great day!
- mathquizAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 11:15 PM
I still have this problem.
And it is ANNOYING.
- allanftdAnswered on November 19, 2011 at 11:35 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We have already dedicated a programmer to investigate this particular issue and awaiting status updates from him. We'll let you know as soon as the problem gets fixed.
We apologize once again for the inconvenience this has caused you.
- mathquizAnswered on November 20, 2011 at 10:47 AM
- mathquizAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 09:49 PM
I don't believe it submits the form.
But it confuses the user.
It would be great to display the error on the form like the required field error.
For my purpose of a registration for a browser cookie it becomes annoying.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 24, 2011 at 10:22 PM
We have already figured out the bug and one of our developer was assigned to it. We apologize for any inconvenience, this issue is now in processed. We'll just update you once it's fixed. Thank you so much for your patience.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on December 05, 2011 at 09:22 AM
We have fixed the problem thanks for reporting.