- norm27Asked on August 31, 2010 at 04:22 AM
I know you offer 1000 or 1000 000 submission packages.
I am def. not going to require 1000 000 as the campaign will only run for a month or less.
Is there no other alternative? I will be receiving max. 20 000 subs. x 4 (4 forms)
Please notify me via email if there is a possibility as I am going to upgrade within the next few days.
Thanks in advance.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 31, 2010 at 09:49 AM
We are considering a middle level but that will probably be cut off at 10,000. If you will receive 80,000 submissions, I don't think we will have any plan for that.
- norm27Answered on August 31, 2010 at 10:00 AM
Great! Please let me know whether or not this can be implemented plus pricing as I'd be looking at going for it asap.
There is just no way to gauge beforehand what sort of response we'd be getting, which is why I mentioned 'max' above so....:
If I sign up for the 1000 so long, can I upgrade to the aforementioned should it be necessary?
Please mail me the pricing if possible.
Thanks again for work awesome work.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 31, 2010 at 10:48 AM
Yes, you can start with the Premium plan and switch to a higher level later.
- norm27Answered on August 31, 2010 at 10:58 AM
Thank You. I was wondering though if I might be able to switch to the 10 000 you mentioned midway through if it becomes obvious we'll need it- and what it might cost? (ie. do I pay the difference for example.) Hope this makes sense!
That'll be great. Thanks for the prompt feedback aytekin.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 31, 2010 at 11:04 AM
Yes, you can switch to it when you need it. We haven't decided on the pricing yet, but as you can guess it will be somewhere in the middle between the Premium and Professional pricing.
- norm27Answered on August 31, 2010 at 11:14 AM
Thats why I love Jotform.
- eojodrabmolAnswered on July 28, 2011 at 09:07 AM
its only 49 dollars for that service. geezlouis how stingy can you get.
- redhotdesignAnswered on July 28, 2011 at 09:16 AM
more than that.