- etcroopAsked on April 29, 2015 at 03:12 PM
Is there a way to have the URL of uploaded files integrated into a Google Spreadsheet without using =HYPERLINK(URL,FileName)?
- BenAnswered on April 29, 2015 at 04:22 PM
There is a solution by my colleague that allows this. Basically what you do is that you create the Google Spreadsheet Script - Google Sheets Add-On.
To do this:
1. open the spreadsheet and
2. click on Tools -> Script Editor.
3. Now select the script for Google Spreadsheet (Google Sheets Add-On)
4. remove all code from Code.gs that is shown to you
5. copy all the code from here: https://pastebin.com/yMCyRyq0
6. paste it into empty Code.gs file that was just opened7. run this new script by clicking on Run -> onOpen
8. Make sure to authorize the script if asked for this
9. select the column in your spreadsheet with the hyperlink functions
10. click on Extract -> Replace formulas with Text strings (this is a new menu that will be shown in the toolbar)
That is it.
Do let us know how it goes.
- FraAnswered on January 18, 2016 at 03:54 AM
Awesome answer Ben. Thanks.
- ximena.acostaAnswered on November 16, 2016 at 11:29 AM
Hi can you send me the code please firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 16, 2016 at 12:57 PM
You can find the code on the link provided above: http://pastebin.com/yMCyRyq0
Please check that code and let us know if you have any question.