What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Google Spreadsheet: How to remove the Hyperlink() function from the uploaded files field?Asked by etcroop on April 29, 2015 at 03:12 PM
Is there a way to have the URL of uploaded files integrated into a Google Spreadsheet without using =HYPERLINK(URL,FileName)?
There is a solution by my colleague that allows this. Basically what you do is that you create the Google Spreadsheet Script - Google Sheets Add-On.
To do this:
1. open the spreadsheet and
2. click on Tools -> Script Editor.
3. Now select the script for Google Spreadsheet (Google Sheets Add-On)
4. remove all code from Code.gs that is shown to you
5. copy all the code from here: https://pastebin.com/yMCyRyq0
6. paste it into empty Code.gs file that was just opened7. run this new script by clicking on Run -> onOpen
8. Make sure to authorize the script if asked for this
9. select the column in your spreadsheet with the hyperlink functions
10. click on Extract -> Replace formulas with Text strings (this is a new menu that will be shown in the toolbar)
That is it.
Do let us know how it goes.
Awesome answer Ben. Thanks.
Hi can you send me the code please email@example.com
You can find the code on the link provided above: http://pastebin.com/yMCyRyq0
Please check that code and let us know if you have any question.