- SamAsked on November 13, 2011 at 07:11 PM
We're using the same form on multiple webpages. On ALL webpages (using different platforms) the CAPTCHA is not displayed. It keeps displaying the loading image.
We can see this issue all the time on MAC (all browsers) and sometimes on PC (Firefox & Chrome).
If we press the renew CAPTCAH button it's fine, the CAPTCHA is displayed. ANd it seems to work better then when refreshing the page.
I think it worked earlier some weeks ago on all browsers and on MAC&PC, but now it seems there is a big issue with the CAPTCHA.
Thanks for your help,
- emrew86Answered on November 14, 2011 at 02:34 AM
I can see the captcha. Are you still getting the error ?
- bobbymohanAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 06:05 PM
Not really. The issue is definitly only on Mac (all browsers) and maybe only in our office.
I can see your screenshot and that the CAPTCHA is displayed. I've done other tests using a cross browser online tools and they all display the CAPTCHA.
So I think the issue may be related to our internal network. Have you heard about any issue that could be related to network setup (firewall, security, ... issues?)
For information I've also noticed another issue only seem on Mac. I'm using this code for all forms:
The variable whatPharmacare should prefill this field. This is working fine on PC, but this field is never pre filled on our Macs (only on our network).
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 07:55 PM
Have you tried Safari re-installation?
Also you may try some more tests:
- Change your captcha to reCaptcha, then test the form again
- access the .net version of JotForm
Does it makes any difference for you? We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- bobbymohanAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 01:22 AM
1) Safari re-installation? no, not tried as it's the same issue for all browsers on Mac. I've tried Safari, Chrome & Firefox.
2) Changed to reCaptcha: that fixed the issue on all our Macs.
3) Changed to .net (with normal captcha): same issues
Changing the CAPTCHA to reCaptcha fixed our issue.
Thanks for your help.