- onnovanzantenAsked on April 30, 2015 at 04:34 PM
I would like to add a submission limit to one of my forms, but I can't find the Form limits tab to set any limits.
Could you help me out?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 30, 2015 at 05:41 PM
You can set the Form Limits from the Form Preferences window.
Please refer to the guide below that help you with limiting submissions in a form.
Hope this information helps! Let us know if you need any further help. We will be happy to help.
- onnovanzantenAnswered on May 01, 2015 at 04:32 AM
But when I open the Preferences window I don't have a From Limits tab.
It is in Dutch, but you can see there are only 4 tabs shown..
- CharlieAnswered on May 01, 2015 at 10:07 AM
There are actually 5 tabs, I guess, did you try the "Formulier limieten"? If I'm not mistaken that would be the "Form Limits"?
But I could escalate this to our developers to report that the form tabs are not properly positioned on a different language version of the form builder.
Do let us know if that works.
- CharlieAnswered on June 03, 2015 at 03:04 PM
To better assist you, we have opened a separate thread for your concern. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/581451. We will address it shortly.