- kevinAsked on April 30, 2015 at 06:43 PM
On my client's current site, when user submits a job application form they receive, in return, an evaluation test that they must complete and return to be considered for a job. The process is automatic so no one in HR has to track and then return an eval form...
Any apps that would automate this process?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 30, 2015 at 07:53 PM
The way I understand it, your process will involve a 2-step workflow requiring 2 Forms.
#1. Application Form - the user will need to use the Application Form first to pre-qualify them or get initial primary information (Names, Email, Phone..etc)
#2 Evaluation/Test Form - the user will undergo an evaluation or a test for the qualification to the job
To achieve the workflow, I will do it like this
1. Send to user the Application Form
2. Using custom URL redirection on submission of Application form, the user will be immediately redirected to the Evaluation/Test From when the submit the Application Form.
user guide: -Redirecting-Users-to-a-Different-Page
in the URL box of Application Form, put the URL of the 2nd form (the Evaluation/Test Form)
3. Optional: It is possible to use already the Quiz App as the second form
The Evaluation/Test Form can be any other form you created.
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.