- fhpwAsked on May 01, 2015 at 12:01 AM
How can I adjust the widget separating line so it does not extend beyond the form border in the mobile device landscape mode and it remains centered regardless of the view?
- fhpwAnswered on May 01, 2015 at 12:03 AM
Here is the image in portrait mode and it is centered.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 01, 2015 at 09:30 AM
There seems to be no other configuration for the widget. But checking it here, the separator is already centered in landscape mode. Here's a screenshot using an actual Android device:
Please let us know your device name and model so we can re-check the form using the same.
- fhpwAnswered on May 01, 2015 at 02:06 PM
Thanks for verifying. I think it probably works on the majority of smart devices and browsers. Not sure why the landscape mode in the Designer view was showing it over sized.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 01, 2015 at 03:18 PM
You are welcome. Yes, I have viewed the form using some other Android devices I have and the form separator is showing properly. I think it's just something in the preview.
Please contact us again if we can help in any way.