- ingenuityccAsked on November 14, 2011 at 10:06 AM
I'm getting an error message of either (form cannot be decoded) or temporarily unavailable . . . Can you please give feedback?
- JotForm SupportjoeyAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 10:37 AM
Could you give us the website of the form you have issues with?
Thank you for your patience.
- mtfc2012Answered on November 15, 2011 at 01:24 AM
I am also constantly getting that message and thisTemporarily UnavailableWe are currently experiencing abnormally high traffic volume and working to restore all services as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
- tmiAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 01:25 AM
Same here. Started Yesterday. Surprised that you guys did not notice!!!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 01:49 AM
We are aware of the problem and watching the logs. We are fixing them as they come. We have moved our web app servers from Nginx+Apache to Nginx only. It is supposed to be faster. Unfortunately, the new configuration is still not as stable as it should be. We are working on it. Thanks for your patience.