- A1accountantsAsked on May 01, 2015 at 10:31 PM
I have designed an app that needs integration of a Jot form.
Please advise on the below:
1) I have paid for the paid version of this form, and hence do not want any Jotform logo on the form. Please advise how to get rid of this logo and replace it with my own logo at the top.2) I need to integrate this form into an app. Google Play and Android. How to do that? I do not wish to link it to a website and then provide that link on the app. Is there any other direct way to do this. Any help is appreciated.3) I have paid to Tilio for an SMS integration, how to integrate into the form confirmation of phone number feature, where the user receives a code which he needs to then enter into the app to confirm his identity before submitting the form as an added security feature.
If required kindly call me on +61433753090 or reply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 02, 2015 at 04:58 AM
It is possible to change JotForm Logo with your own logo. Please follow next steps is order to change logo on your form:
1. In order to change JotForm logo first you need to upload your logo image. Click on Image option inside of Form Tools and choose Upload Image file. Click Next and upload Image. After uploading image click on Image Source and get URL of uploaded image.
2. You can replace JotForm logo with your own logo by Injecting Custom CSS. To do that inside of your Form Builder select Setup & Embed tab, then click on Preferences, then select Form Styles tab and inside of Inject Custom CSS field at the bottom of existing code paste this code:
background-size: 100px 100px;
URL marked with red needs to be replaced with URL of your uploaded image. Also you can change size of your image (marked with yellow) by changing values that represents background-size.
Here is demo form I made with with yy own image:
I have moved your other questions to separate threads and we will answer you there.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.