- altpressAsked on November 14, 2011 at 11:58 AM
- Joe NardiAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 12:00 PMyes for me too!!!
- MADABOUTAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 12:09 PMTypically - nothing seems to be being done - this has been in progress for at elast 90 minutes.
- njuliusAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 12:13 PMI'm testing out the site to see if I want to upgrade to use it for our forms on our website, so far not too impressed with the technical problems. Is this a normal thing? Are they usually pretty good at fixing any of these problems?
- fxrAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 12:14 PMThe developers have been notified of the problem. Should see it fixed very soon. Sorry about the disruption.
- MADABOUTAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 12:40 PM
So far nothing has been done and it is close to 2 hours. OCmpletely unacceptable. Putting second line of defence in place - support is terrible and we can work out the compensation later. Migrating to another form builder. not as flexible, but a whole heap more reliable
- paoloumaliAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 01:21 PM
We apologize for the inconvenience. Please reload your browser as it should be fixed now.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 01:29 PM
Sorry, we missed the error on the uploads folder. We thought the problem was only with images. We have now fully rollbacked to the previous web server configuration. Everything should be working now.
- altpressAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 02:47 PM
Something's still off. When I try to update one of my existing forms (trying to add a dropdown to be specific), it will not show up in the form on my site. Nor does it show in my preview in my JotForm admin.
Also, when I try to add new radio buttions or checkboxes, they load on the page then disappar.
- fxrAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 03:40 PM
I am not quite able to replicate those issues here, altpress.
Can you try a complete log out, a clearing of your internet cache, then log back in?
Then please confirm if you are still having problems. If possible, also provide the URL of where your form is embedded.
- altpressAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 04:21 PM
Above is the link to the form. The embed preview does not match the form. It's missing the "Guest(s)" field. The page that the form is embedded on is: http://www.altpress.com/hov_vip.
- fxrAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 04:23 PM
Can you try switching the script embed of your from:
- altpressAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 04:48 PM
That seemed to do the trick - thanks!
- MADABOUTAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 07:40 AMThis has become a more frequent issue in the last 6 months – the 3rd time actually. Last time was 48 hours gave some garbage excuse. I am moving all my forms to another form builder as I write. Nightmare