- BenAnswered on May 03, 2015 at 06:45 AM
I took a look at your report and I see what you mean.
I will raise this as a bug so that our developers can take a look at and remove if possible.
Once this is changed, you will be notified about it through this thread.
- wsfarmAnswered on May 03, 2015 at 05:35 PM
Thank you Ben,
I will look forward to seeing an update at some stage.
- CarinaAnswered on May 03, 2015 at 07:28 PM
We'll contact you as soon as we have more details.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- JotForm DeveloperomurAnswered on May 05, 2015 at 02:27 AM
I've removed the redundant heading from the visual report, this should fix the issue.
Thank you very much for pointing that out!