- AstridonderzoekzcAsked on May 04, 2015 at 06:10 AM
I am trying to upgrade my account with the Paypal option. But it keeps asking me for a creditcard number.. But I don't have a creditcard and I really need the upgrade today because I want to put my form online today!
How can I solve this problem??
- CharlieAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 09:31 AM
Could you try the following on upgrading your account:
1. Login to your JotForm account. Make sure you are logged in.
2. Navigate to Settings->Billing/Upgrade->Choose a plan to upgrade
3. This window will then pop-up, choose a payment schedule and payment method, in this case choose Paypal. Click "Upgrade".
4. You will then be navigated to a Payment gateway for Paypal, select the option to pay if you already have a Paypal account and log in to it.
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you are still unable to upgrade.
- AstridonderzoekzcAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 09:40 AM
This is exactly what I am trying the whole day.. but if I log into my paypal account I have to fill in which type of creditcard and the creditcard number before I can go on to the next step. But as I said, I don't own a creditcard so can't fill in these details.
I also tried to upgrade via this link: http://sites.fastspring.com/interlogy/product/jotformpremium?referrer=keiththirgood
But that didn't work, also because again I had to fill in creditcard details..
Are there other options?
- CharlieAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 10:55 AM
It seems like this is a problem on Paypal's end, I see there are users who are also experiencing this problem, you may check this forum page in Paypal.
Have you tried contacting Paypal support for this? It seems like a limit in your account.
For the other payment method, aside from Paypal and Credit/Debit card, you can do Purchase Order/Wire Transfer/Check, but this requires a purchase of a minimum of $100 plan, because this is process manually, which means you need to purchase yearly or bi-yearly subscription plans. Do let us know if you would like to proceed on this one.