- TwitterthonsAsked on November 14, 2011 at 01:54 PM
I have integrated your PayPal gateway on my forms. However, I am not sure if it works with the PayPal Digital Goods Express Checkout. Is everything set up on your side and all I have to do is add our account number.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 06:47 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I would like to inform you that it is possible to sell Digital products with us, and we are ready for both PayPal Express Checkout and PayPal Direct Payment. However, I have forwarded your inquiry about PayPal Digital Goods Express Checkout integration to our developers.
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 04:32 AM
Thank you for your suggestion. We have added a feature request about this.
- TwitterthonsAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 03:13 PM
Fantastic, how do we get to it. I don't see a seperate listing listing under the "Payment Tools" and it requires a couple of things not included in the other PayPal methods to work. Let me know, I really would like to hook it up immediately.
- fxrAnswered on November 15, 2011 at 07:38 PM
Twitterthons, this feature has not been implemented as yet. It is on the developers to do list. its something that they would like to implement, but they can get extremely busy and have a number of priorties to work through.
I just ask for you to be patient and hopefully we will see this feature added at some point in the near future.
We will update this thread as and when we have any news.
- TwitterthonsAnswered on November 25, 2011 at 09:34 AM
I came by this posting thread by chance. It seems to deal with the same thing I wanted to do and you responded that it already has been done. Could you please let me know if this is correct. The thread is posted below.Is it possible to sell digital goods or services via Google Checkout?
Asked by jgoncalves on May 27, 2011
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 25, 2011 at 04:25 PM
We are not integrated with the Google Digital Delivery API for instant digital products delivery after payment.
However, you can still use our Payment Wizard and Google Checkout option to sell digital products.
If you need any other assistance please let us know.
- TwitterthonsAnswered on November 25, 2011 at 05:22 PM
Thanks, I will keep that in mind as an alternative. I'm acutally looking for the PayPal Digital Express solution, and you have already said that it is something Jotform is planning to do. I am very interested in seeing if I could get that moved up your to do list and would like to know how much it would cost to have such done on our behalf so I could take it back to our mgt and see if they would help fund such.
- TwitterthonsAnswered on November 27, 2011 at 12:53 AM
I'm trying to add PayPal Digital to three of my forms. It requires me to add a PayPal button hyperlink and code to each form. I've pulled the code for one of the forms down to insert the code as instructed by PayPal. But how do I upload the form back to your server once I've made the necessary changes?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 27, 2011 at 05:28 PM
Let me please inform you that it is not possible to upload the code back to our servers, but you can still use your changed code on the sites.
What about the quote for PayPal Digital Express integration feature, I can not provide any additional information at this moment. However, we will update this thread once we get any more information on this. I hope it will be done quickly.
Thank you very much for your patience and cooperation in this matter.
- TwitterthonsAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 01:23 AM
Thank you. However, the code for the Lightbox effect was not including in the ZIP file when I downloaded the complete code for the form. Can you also provide that part of the coding so I could have the form look the same.
- TwitterthonsAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 03:41 AM
It looks like one of your clients turned support staff - yasinco (yasin) - may have some very useful experience with using Digital PayPal and Jot Forms from his own use (see forum citation below). How do I get in touch with him?
Asked by yasinco on September 13, 2011 Im Trying To Sell Multiple Digital Goods But It Onlu Alows Me To Have 1 Products A A Digital Good How Can I Make All Items Digital Good
- twitterthonsAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 12:16 PMPlease help! I have the code for the forms I planned to use with PayPal digital and will now host off our site. But where is the code for the lightbox effect. We will simply point a user back to a JotForm hosted on your site to complete the registration once they've paid for the game.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 03:51 PM
You may also use other lightbox scripts which can be found all over the web.
Hope you find this post useful. Thank you very much for your interest in our platform.
- TwitterthonsAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 04:00 PM
Thanks for answering. But I can't tell what the link is showing me - is it the Java Script, the additional CSS code or what - can you tell me. I know that there are other script out there but I want to use something that works and works well. However, if you have a suggestion like the old Thick Box, please let me know. Hopefully, you guys will get PayPal Digital built into your system in the near future and I won't have to worry about this again.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 04:05 PM
As an alternative, try using FancyBox for your lightbox embedding needs.