- rwertinAsked on May 04, 2015 at 08:39 PM
- 825orionAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 08:41 PM
I believe that your problem may be that the backspace button does not, in fact, clear the form, but takes you to a previous page, without saving, creating the effect of clearing the form. I hope this is helpful.
- rwertinAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 08:48 PM
No it carried me back to the beginning of the forms page and cleared out all the data. There are 6 pages in the progression of the forms used ...it carries you back to page one and clears all data.?
I also use the page tabs at the top (add-on) and they do not always show...have to keep hitting refresh in order to get them to work? Any reason why?
- 825orionAnswered on May 04, 2015 at 08:55 PM
This may be because you have an internet or browser problem. If you have any other browsers, try to use them for it.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 05, 2015 at 01:03 AM
I have already responded to you on the following thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/564075-Browser-backspace-key-is-resetting-the-form-#1