- BraxtonWVAsked on May 05, 2015 at 10:08 AM
The form I have been working on for two days has not saved nearly any of my changes and now appears to be spinning it's wheels.... How can I assure that my work will not be lost?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 05, 2015 at 10:57 AM
You said that you are working with the form for 2 days right? When you took a break or stop working on the form, do you just leave it or do you save it using the save button? Do you also log out from your JotForm account when you stop working.
The possible reasons why would this happen are the following:
1. Form builder is open on multiple tabs/ windows or multiple browsers. The form builder has an auto-save function. So avoid opening the form builder on multiple tabs/ windows.
2. You got disconnected from the network or have an intermittent network problem.
3. The user is not logged in to their JotForm account or probably got logged out.
Let us know if you're still having issues with saving the form.