- ckypopAsked on November 14, 2011 at 04:26 PM
The basic problem is that we've just noticed we didn't have any submissions for a whole day, which was odd. We then noticed we had exceeded our quota and saw the submissions on JotForm after registering a Basic account, however, all the images are corrupted.
Here is the error I am getting when trying to browse the attached images:This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>ACC429E758D495D0</RequestId><HostId>2uOJmz9aaGI45rstBdewuoqVao8fSgMjq1dTGjpls5dGOPVMxXsDAPD//9oLnCT+</HostId></Error>
- fxrAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 07:18 PM
I will ask our developers to have look into this for you.
- ckypopAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 07:50 AMHi,
It seems as if some of the images were too large to handle, but then again,
some others that came through via e-mail, work fine. Is there any chance
this might get looked into within the next 20 hours? We're launching our
campaign based on the results and would really appreciate not having to
e-mail every single customer to resend their images.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 03:45 PM
We have prioritized this. We will get back to you within a day.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 06:05 AM
Can you send of one the upload links before you have registered JotForm?
- ckypopAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 08:19 AMHello,
Everything is alright now, I could access the images via e-mail, but not
via the submissions.
I have the images so it does not need to be prioritized, but consider it a
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 08:21 AM
We have fixed the bug =) Thank you for reporting it!