- mobileappsyourwayAsked on May 05, 2015 at 02:18 PM
We have tried several days and still we cannot use the theme designer. Please help.... . It sits there in loading mode but does not load. grrrrrrrPage URL:
- CharlieAnswered on May 05, 2015 at 03:42 PM
I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems with the tool.
Just to confirm, you are having problems with the Theme Designer? Not the Form Designer Tool?
I've tested the "Themes" page and it works properly in my end, here's how I opened mine:
1. Log in to your JotForm account and navigate to http://www.jotform.com/theme-store/.
2. Click the "My Themes" section.
3. Click "New Theme".
4. You will then be able to see this window on selecting where you will get design you want to publish as a theme.
5. After selecting a form, you will then be navigated to the Theme Designer where you can edit the design and publish it on the themes store.
Also, have you tried opening the form builder using a different web browser? Is the problem the same even after using other browsers? It might also be something related to a restriction to your network access or internet connectivity.
If it still does not work, could you tell us what OS (Operating System) you are using and what machine? We'll wait for your response.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 08, 2015 at 01:58 PM
Just to let you know that you should be able to edit your forms now in the form/theme designer. There's a single form in your account which shows a NaN value, it's a kind of an error. I forgot to take a screenshot before I have it deleted from your forms/trash folder.
Can you check and confirm this? I was able to do it so I believe you should be able to do it now ;) Here's a screenshot of your form: