- frazier0921Asked on November 14, 2011 at 06:31 PM
It says the form must be huge because it can't open it. I'm just trying to create a new form. I'm not able to open any existing form, as well.
- mathquizAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 06:48 PM
This is not happening for me. But, that is weird.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 06:54 PM
We are very sorry for the inconveniences caused.
Could you please clear cache and cookies and then try again?
If that does not help, please let us know.
Thank you for using our services.
- frazier0921Answered on November 14, 2011 at 07:08 PM
It is still giving me the error message; saying that the form must be huge and it is taking a while to open and to try again later. I emptied both my cache and my cookies. It took a while so I was hopeful that would fix the problem.
- fxrAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 07:12 PM
can you try logging out of www.jotform.com and try accessing your forms from www.jotform.net ?
Let us know if that helps.
- ChristineAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 07:15 PM
Unfortunately it's doing the same thing on jotform.net.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 07:21 PM
What exactly form are you trying to open? Is there any way that you can check your account from another computer and network connection?
You may also try to check the account in any other browser. However, it is much possible that the problem is related to your Internet Service Provider.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- frazier0921Answered on November 14, 2011 at 08:00 PM
I logged onto my home computer and was able to create a form. However, when I tried to save it I got a message that said your website is experiencing high traffic volume. The form I created is called Thanksgiving Park Sign Ballot.
- paoloumaliAnswered on November 14, 2011 at 11:21 PM
Is it still not accessible on your end? I just looked for that form in my browser and was loaded successfully. Screenshot of your form.
You may also use proxies to identify if the issue is on the local network too.