- gershensonlawAsked on May 09, 2015 at 04:24 AM
This is a re-post of a comment on Announcing the Adobe Document Cloud eSign Widget
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on May 09, 2015 at 04:32 AM
Hi, thank you for using our new widget. First of all how's you experience with it so far? are you having any difficulties?
Right now, we only support single signer for a document. But we will probably consider adding more features to the widget as we go along. Like for example "signer flow" - a document owner can also sign the already signed document.
We will review each accumulated feedback in the next couple of days or weeks and start from there on what will be the next widget update. We'll keep you posted, so stay tuned!
If you have any other concerns please let us know.
- BorisAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 04:26 AM
Thank you very much for letting us know, we value your feedback.
In the future, please open a separate thread for each question or a feature request that you have - it allows us to better assist you and better see a demand for a particular feature.
Your request has been moved to a new ticket, http://www.jotform.com/answers/571403 , and forwarded to our developers. We will let you know in that thread if or when the feature you are asking for is implemented.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on July 02, 2015 at 01:59 AM
Yes - the widget now supports up to two signers per document with the Signer Flow feature:
Please check it out and share your experience.
- gershensonlawAnswered on July 02, 2015 at 02:03 AMLimited to the form owner as the 2nd signature though.
On Wednesday, July 1, 2015, JotForm Support Forum <
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on July 02, 2015 at 02:10 AM
Yes - that is true - a limitation imposed on custom documents (which is what we use to deliver the completed form to Adobe eSign via API).