- mbas123Asked on May 11, 2015 at 12:52 AM
I have a question where the user is ask for his/her max heart rate. I want the system to display the result in another box just like my screenshot. How can I do that.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 11, 2015 at 02:01 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
To add calculations to your form, please see instructions below.
If you have more concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Regards.
- mbas123Answered on May 11, 2015 at 02:43 AM
Can you take a look at my form I cant seem to get it right.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 11, 2015 at 03:08 AM
May I ask which field do you want to ouput the calcuations and what is the formula?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 11, 2015 at 09:30 AM
I cloned the latest form you worked on - "Final Project Re fresh - 2nd" - and it seems to be calculating the "max heart rate" correctly as per your formula - 220 - Age.
Regarding your new concern (about the width of the sub label), I moved it to a new thread as we can answer only one question/issue per thread.