What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
phone numberAsked by Phillip Shafer on May 12, 2015 at 11:55 AM
Why do you not have a phone number to call? My company was looking into this service for some forms but we can not just give someone money without a phone call. I'm just curious to know your reasoning behind no phone number?
Thank you for your interest in our service.
Unfortunately we do not offer support over the phone, but we will be more than happy to help you over this support forum. The inquiries are being monitored 24/7.
You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, but we recommend to contact us via this forum.
Use the contact form to ask your questions and we will be glad to help.
In case you see the screenshots/images broken on your email, please go to this page https://www.jotform.com/answers/896036 to view my reply, thanks!
Hope that my replies below would be of help.
1. There are two tables on the letter, the table on the right has too much space at the top. The letter should begin equal with the "President".
* If you change the table width apt for a letter sized paper, adjust the table & cell properties to vertical: top-aligned, and put a few return keystrokes, your specs will be met (fig. 1).
You could also create a separate row for the logo, then a row below with 2 columns so that the contents of left and right columns will always be vertical: top-aligned.
2. When I print the letter, it prints on two pages. It should print on one, how can I change that?
* The reason for this is the left column (with the names) just has too many entries. I've tried letter (9 names on the 2nd page) and legal sized (2 names on the 2nd page) layouts, and it still cannot be contained within 1 printing page (fig. 2).
I also manipulated it in MS Word 2013 using the Shrink to Fit command using a table layout and a columnar layout - both weren't successful in shrinking all of the contents to fit in 1 page (fig. 3).
I guess the solution here is to decrease the font size of the left column contents so that the entire page will fit in either a letter or legal size document.
3. Is there a way that the letter can be sent as a pdf attachment? I selected the slider button for that but only got the form attached
If the workarounds given here will be followed, it will still produce a 2-page document (unless the font size on the left column is decreased by a significant amount).
- Randy, fellow JotForm user
fig. 1 - inside the JotForm Email AutoResponder editor (maximized window)
fig. 2 - print preview of the auto-responder email
fig. 3 - error message when Shrink to Fit command is activated in MS Word 2013