- barbaraoliverAsked on November 16, 2011 at 12:44 PM
- barbaraoliverAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 12:46 PM
tried to follow an instruction I saw about getting colums closer and now this code is in there and i can;t seem to delete it My whold form looks squished now
- barbaraoliverAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 01:03 PM
is this the only field that can't be edited once it's there? this is crazy
- barbaraoliverAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 02:03 PM
So is my only option to start over and create a new form?
- fxrAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 06:51 PM
Just go into the Inject Custom CSS section, double click the text box, highlight all the text in the box (or hold down the CTRL key and press 'a') and press the delete button.
There is no need to create a new form.
Let us know exactly where things are going wrong if you cant get this method to work for you.
- barbaraoliverAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 07:27 PM
Trust me - I tried that numerous times and for some reason the whole css box is unclickable/uneditable
Here is the link to the form - try it yourself
- fxrAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 07:31 PM
I have removed the Custom CSS from that form.
As a precaution, can you open the form now in the JotForm editor, check the CSS has been removed and re save the form.
- barbaraoliverAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 07:34 PM
Thanks - was it malfunctioning? Why would it not allow me to delete or edit it?
- fxrAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 07:45 PM
I couldnt see any issue with it at all.
Obviously you have been able to access that field before, so it is a little odd that you havent been able to do it today. Are you on a different PC or browser or anything? Are you able to click it to edit it now?
- barbaraoliverAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 07:49 PM
I was ablr to access it to try this and then when I went to take it out it wouldn;t allow me to select it at all - I'm a little afraid to try it on this form again since I need it tonight.
I'll make a clone and try ti there
- barbaraoliverAnswered on November 16, 2011 at 07:55 PM
Nope - did it again - all of this was done on the same computer. Once I put anything into that Inject CSS box, the field becomes fixed and won;t allow me to edit it
here is the test form
I'm on a PC, Windows 7 pro 64 bit, IE9
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 17, 2011 at 02:41 AM
We have noted this bug on IE9 and one of our developers will fix it.
For now, can you use a different browser to edit your forms such Google Chrome or Firefox?
- emrew86Answered on November 18, 2011 at 04:26 AM
Bug has been fixed...