- CampAllenAsked on May 13, 2015 at 11:32 AM
I need to create a link for our webpage, but the only link it provides is the one to embed the form. Could you give me a link we can add to our webpage?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 13, 2015 at 12:09 PM
Are you trying to embed your form to your webpage? If that is the case, please read this article to find out how to do that:
However if you are trying to add a link of your form inside of your webpage you can to that by adding a hyperlink to your website. A hyperlink is a text or an image you can click on, and jump to another document.
<a target="_blank" href="http://www.w3schools.com/html/">Visit our form</a>
Instead of marked part you need to add link of your form.
Here are the steps to get your form's direct URL:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" and then click on the "Embed" button of form toolbar.
3. In the "Embed Form Wizard", you can get the form URL. Please check the screenshot:
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.