- jray23Asked on May 13, 2015 at 11:53 AM
What are the benefits of getting my own paid account vs. being a sub-user?
- SammyAnswered on May 13, 2015 at 12:30 PM
The sub user account is restricted to the permissions defined by the main account holder, the permission available are
View Specific/All Forms
View Form Submissions
The advantages of having a your own account is none of these restrictions apply, you can delete old forms, edit any form in your account.
In short you have a lot of flexibility with what you can create in your own account.
- jray23Answered on May 13, 2015 at 12:36 PM
But if I am only a sub-user (I have a free account, the "parent" user has a paid account), am I able to create my own forms? And are those limited to the free account limitations such as 100 responses per month?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 13, 2015 at 12:47 PM
You can create as many forms as you want in your own free account, the only limitation is the monthly submissions limit(which for free accounts is 100) the amount of payments you can received, and the sub-users you can share forms with.
- jray23Answered on May 13, 2015 at 12:48 PM