- TomAsked on May 13, 2015 at 06:18 PM
All my jotforms disappear when my website is in mobile mode !!!!! Crap!!!!!! That KILLS out lead flow ... Please help me. There has GOT to be a way around this ... Thx!!!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 13, 2015 at 06:25 PM
Could you please share the links of the webpages where your forms are embedded? Meanwhile, if you haven't enable the responsive features, please follow these steps:
1. At the toolbar, click on Preferences button.
2. Click on the General Settings tab.
3. Set Responsive Form option to Yes.
While on Edit mode, click on the Designer button, at the toolbar.
On the Form Layout section, click on Make This Form Responsive