- jnfmobileAsked on May 14, 2015 at 03:08 AM
I have checked the form and it has not been disabled however when i click on it it says disabled?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 14, 2015 at 03:40 AM
Your forms show that they are disabled because your account was autosuspended by our Phishing Detector tool which automatically suspends account once it finds something suspicious within your form. To avoid this, I would recommend you the following guidelines:
- Don't create password fields in combination with username/email fields in any form. In other words, do not create login forms.
- Don't leave your forms untitled or unused: Those showing unlabeled fields, submit button only or no fields at all might appear suspicious to our system.
- Build forms using English language as our Phishing Detector is not updated to detect forms created in Arabic, French or any other similar languages. In connection to this, we recommend you to use our Language Translator tool to have multilingual forms.
- Upgrade to Paid subscription: Our paid customers will not be automatically suspended, we have a dedicated team to review paid customers.
I have re-activated your account. However, you need to change your form(s) as recommended above to avoid being autosuspended again.