- WrightImpressionAsked on May 14, 2015 at 01:05 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on May 14, 2015 at 02:02 PM
Yes. You can set an expiration date for your form. Here's a quick guide:
Suppose you already have a form.
1. On the Form Builder, make sure you are on Setup&Embed tab.
2. Then, click Preferences from the toolbar.
3. Once, the Preference window open, go to the Form Limits tab.
4. Under Form Limits tab, you will see the Expiration Date option.
(Please see image below for reference)
This allows you to set an expiration date for your form. You may also look into this documentation for more information: How-to-Limit-Submissions-in-a-Form