- rivercity1224Asked on May 14, 2015 at 03:42 PM
We need to have the Sender name have a choice of an e mail address from the filled out form
- CharlieAnswered on May 14, 2015 at 04:50 PM
Yes you can do that, please follow the steps below.
1. In your form editor, click the existing notification that you want to edit.
2. You'll then see this window, you can change your email body here. After that, click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button.
3. You will then be moved in this window, here you can change the recipient and sender details.
If you are looking on how to use the email field as the recipient address, then you might be looking on creating an Autoresponder instead.
I hope that helps.