- priyanksAsked on May 15, 2015 at 08:39 AMIt is working but the data of the widget "Infinite List" is not pre-populating with teh new submission id.
What is did:
1) Created a clone form of my actual form.
2) Done a submission via form url.
3) downloaded all submissions in xslx format.
4) deleted all submissions.
5) imported using import tool - followed the format as described.
6) tried to edit with new submission id-
7) it works but the data in "Infinite list" widget doesn't work anymore.
- CharlieAnswered on May 15, 2015 at 08:58 AM
Thank you for your feedback on this. I will need to escalate this to our widget team to have it checked. They could provide you a format in the excel or CSV file that should suit the Infinite List widget. We'll update you as soon as we hear any news.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
- priyanksAnswered on May 15, 2015 at 10:35 AM
Hi charlie, I need the format asap as important task has stalled. thanks.
- CharlieAnswered on May 15, 2015 at 11:40 AM
Unfortunately, I'm unable to provide an expected date to this as this is handled by a different team. But I'll notify them regarding the urgency of this matter.
Thank you for your understanding.