- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 15, 2015 at 12:33 PM
I believe you would need separate columns for each input in each field. For example, in our guide:
The full name data import is now separated out into 3 pieces; first, middle and last name. The number of columns for your matrix would need to match the columns in your widget. I have been trying to get the import to work for the matrix but I cannot seem to do so. This may be a limitation on due to the widget structure. I will do a bit more testing and if I can figure a way to get the import to work I'll update you as soon as possible.
- priyanksAnswered on May 16, 2015 at 01:14 AM
Isn't there any defined structure for importing data in infinite list or matrix dynamique ?
I need it in urgent!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 16, 2015 at 05:40 AM
I see that you have posted same question on other thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/570323-Import-format-for-widget-infinite-List-and-matrix-dynamique- and my colleague has already send request to our developers so they can find solution for your request.
We will inform you on that thread when our developers came up with solution for you request.
- priyanksAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 01:58 AM
@Any updates ??? , I need the solution as soon as possible!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 03:12 AM
I have checked other thread http://www.jotform.com/answers/570323-Import-format-for-widget-infinite-List-and-matrix-dynamique- and I saw that our developers are still working on your request and your request has high priority. We will inform you on other thread when our developers came up with solution for you request.
- priyanksAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 01:06 PM
Thanks. Can I know the ETA for the solution ?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 01:12 PM
Unfortunately we do not have an ETA at this time. We will let you know in the thread that was raised to our developer as soon as we have any further information. Generally threads marked with higher importance such as your are addressed rather quickly.
- priyanksAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 01:15 PM
- priyanksAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 09:01 PM
Any Updates ??
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 20, 2015 at 01:10 AM
Unfortunately we have not received any update from the assigned developer @Nicholas. I have just sent a note to him and let us wait for his response.
- priyanksAnswered on May 21, 2015 at 02:50 AM
Hi, any updates ? If I don't get a solution within a day or two then I have to enter all data again to the form manually. This is very frustrating and is taking almost a week+ to find just a import format of the widget!
- priyanksAnswered on May 22, 2015 at 01:03 AM
@Nicholas/@David: Should I proceed on re-entering data manually or I can get a format to import ??
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on May 22, 2015 at 07:35 AM
Our apologies, but we don't have any update of the request yet. If there's any, you should know in this thread. So, for now, you may consider doing it manually.