- fondrenchurchAsked on May 15, 2015 at 10:56 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 15, 2015 at 01:20 PM
Are you planning to share it via email? You can customize the text link by highlighting the text and then clicking the link button. After that, you can insert the URL or link.
Here's an example:
1. Click the "Embed" button.
2. At the bottom right on the Embed Form Wizard, you'll see "Email".
3. In the "Email" option, you can highlight the text and then click the "Link Button". After that, you can insert the link/URL.
If you are using web mails like Gmail, Hotmail or Yahoo Mail, the concept or idea is the same. There should be a Link button where you can insert a URL on a highlighted text.
If you want to do it via HTML then you can use this code.
<a target="_blank" href="InsertFormURLhere" >Click here to open my Form</a>
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.