- user_53bcc09af698d3a8316d2d1d6Asked on May 16, 2015 at 04:52 AM
How can i make sure my form fits my website?
I can't see the right of my form an an ugly grey balk is above and beyond my form
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 16, 2015 at 05:41 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
I will try to enumerate possible solutions to your problems below.
1. To make your form fit to your website, you may try the following options:
1. a. Make your form responsive. (Please see screenshots below)
1. b. If still that doesn't make any difference, you can set the width of your form to fit the container in you website. As per checking of your website, the container is about 550px wide.
2. To remove the gray balk above your form, you can inject the CSS below.
margin-top: 0px !important;
After making such changes, you might need to re-embed your form.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.