- EagleNationalAsked on November 17, 2011 at 08:56 AM
Hello, how can I assign specific email address for specific forms. at this point all form are directed to firstname.lastname@example.org ; however, I have other form such as "certificate Requests" that we would like to go to email@example.com and for driver and vehcile endorsements, we would like submited forms to go to firstname.lastname@example.org....please advice where in the settings, can I specify email receipient.
Thank you for your help in advance
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 17, 2011 at 09:12 AM
Please visit the link below to find out what E-mail Address is used for submission notifications.
If you also want to send form to multiple recipients, then you may try visiting the link below:
Just let us know if you have further questions. Thank you and have a great day!
- EagleNationalAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 08:24 AM
- EagleNationalAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 08:26 AMIs there a way to specify a specific email/recipient….for example, for ‘ Add a driver’ form , we simply want form to Only be sent to Endorsements@eagleni.com and NOT Quote@.... Or Certificates@... . The purpose of this is to organize requests to specific emails…please advice.
- fxrAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 10:47 AM
As far as I can see your 'Add A driver' form is only being sent to the endorsements [at] eagleni [dot] com email address.
Looks like you have managed to find the solution yourself.
If I have overlooked something or you have any other problems, let us know.
- EagleNationalAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 10:48 AM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 23, 2011 at 10:51 AM
Could you please re-send your last reply? It didn't show up in the thread. Post it via the following link: