- JenneAsked on November 17, 2011 at 11:58 AM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 17, 2011 at 12:12 PM
To change the button image please do the following:
1. Open the form you wish to edit.
2. Click on the Submit Button Field.
3. From the Toolbar you should see the Button Image icon.
4. Click on it and and paste the full URL (including http://) of the image into the textbox: (You can upload your image to TinyPic if you like, copy the provided direct link there and paste it on the Button Image Box )
Click OK and save the form.
If you need additional assistance with this, just let us know.