- billwieseAsked on May 18, 2015 at 09:43 AM
Can I calculate the days between two dates?
This is a re-post of a comment on Form Calculation - Math Function Reference
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 18, 2015 at 11:04 AM
1. I created 2 DateTime fields.
2. I also created a normal text box field where the result of the calculation will show.
3. After that, I used the condition "Update a Form Field Value".
4. The condition looks like this:
The condition (If End Date is Filled) is configured like this so that the (Total Days) field will not show any value until the data is completed. Because, if you put a value on the Start date, it will immediately perform calculation even if there is no End date.
The formula shows End date - Start date, because it will be a negative value if it is the other way around.
Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 30, 2015 at 07:02 AM
You need to open a new thread next time so that we can assist you properly. I created a thread for you, this is the URL of the new thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/578977
Thank you for understanding.