- TyeAsked on November 17, 2011 at 12:06 PM
Since I didn't get any assistance I'm trying this again in more details. I want a form where the participants can register for a conference as well as pay the registration fee. Is it necessary for me to create one form that will capture the participants name and then another report just for the registration payment or can this all be done from one form (preferrably). Also, I would like to be able to retrieve the information for those that have registered by excel but have it embedded on my website where the company hosting the event can pull the report at anytime. How would I go about this with jotforms.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 17, 2011 at 06:53 PM
Thank you for your interest in our services.
1) You can do everything in one form. Just drag and drop needed fields to your form then share it. Please take a look at the following tutorials to get basic information about form building:
2) It is also possible to put the report on the site. HTML Table Listing / Grid Listing recommended:
Please feel free to contact us if you need any other assistance. We will be happy to help you.
- TyeAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 12:01 PM
Thanks! Next question.. With the previous form can the participants if they pay partial payment be able to come back and pull up there previous information and pay the balance or do I need to create a separate form for returning participants?
- fxrAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 06:17 PM
You would have to create a new form unfortunately, there is no way for your JotForm form to retrieve or even store how much has been paid off any particular balance for a particular user.
There is a subscription option in the payment feature set, I dont know if that would be useful in your case or not.