- ithrivehealthAsked on May 19, 2015 at 09:51 AM
My esign widget is not on my PDF formPage URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 12:12 PM
I tested the Esign widget and indeed, it was not showing up in my fillable PDF copy of the form. Here is my test form with the widget:
And here is the fillable PDF that is created:
I will forward this to our development team to have a closer look to see if this is in error. We will update you here in this thread as soon as we have any further information. Thank you very much for your patience.
Though they do not have the same functionality, you can use either the smooth signature or E-signature widgets for now:
- mhebert500Answered on June 01, 2015 at 10:27 PM
Same problem here and I need that working before I'll approve transitioning from Adobe Formscentral. Working on this? ETA for completion?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 02, 2015 at 04:50 AM
Our developers are still working on resolving this issue. This ticked has high priority status. We will inform you via this once this issue is resolved.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on September 30, 2015 at 08:19 AM
Unfortunately widgets used in web forms are not transferred to PDF forms.