- cnaughtonAsked on May 19, 2015 at 10:50 AM
is there a way to change the from name from Jot Form to my name?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 01:15 PM
Please take note that we have 2 types of email alerts: Email notifications and Autoresponder. Email notifications are the one the form owners will receive. While the autoresponder will be the one receiving by the users.
When you create an autoresponder, you can easily change the sender name to your company name.
If you really want to use your name as the sender in the email notifications then do the following:
1. Create a text box field on your form labeled as "My Name".
2. Put default value on the text box. This is what will appear on the sender's name.
3. After that, you need to hide the field.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 19, 2015 at 01:22 PM
I forgot to mention that you need to go to the email notification and change the Sender's name to "My Name".