- VirginiaAsked on May 19, 2015 at 10:44 PM
when I got my source code , theres always contain chinese in it ,
I have tried to change the language but always not workingPage URL:
- BorisAnswered on May 20, 2015 at 04:00 AM
It seems like you have used a guest account, without registering. If you register for a free account, you will be able to set and change your account settings, including changing of your account language to the language that you desire. Otherwise, your forms are created in your default language, or your browser's preferred language.
1. As the form was already created in a different language, please try changing the language at the bottom of the page, while you are editing your form.
2. Please set the default language for the form. You can do this by going to Setup & Embed > Preferences > Advanced Settings > Edit Form Languages > adding English in the new popup that appears and clicking Save.
3. You will now need to reset all your form's warning messages. You can do so by Setup & Embed > Preferences > Advanced Settings > Form Warnings > Reset > OK.
Your form and its Source Code should now be in English.
Please try it out and let us know if you need further help, we will be happy to assist you.