- tomadeAsked on November 18, 2011 at 06:59 AM
I could update my form with jotform but when I look at it in Ifram Preview it does not show
the updates (you will see still Emai instead of Email*)
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 08:09 AM
What is the URL of the page that does not get updates?
- tomadeAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 08:31 AM
Thank you for responding me that fast!
Here my URL
- tomadeAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 09:26 AM
Actually the URL that I mentioned is my Website where I'd like to put in finnaly
the Iframe code.
But when I look in Jotform the Ifram code in preview mode
then it doesen't show me my updates that I made on my form.
- allanftdAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 11:00 AM
Please ensure that the URL that you use in your iframe embed code is:
Kindly check and let us know if it works this time or not. By the way, the above URL requires visitors to be logged in to Jimdo.
- tomadeAnswered on November 18, 2011 at 12:16 PM
a) went to Embed Form
b) marked secure form (very important)
c) copyed code and past it to my Website
and it worked!
Thank you so much!